Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My thoughts on fashion week, part 4



Bottega Veneta is a brand that I've always loved, but never owned. The reason being of course the sky high prices of their marvellous creations.

The Spring 2010 collection is no exception. I love how the dresses look so effortless and casual, yet luxurious and expensive at the same time.
That's a very hard thing to achieve, and while many other brands fail when they try to attempt something similar, Bottega Veneta has managed to convince me once again that if I just had the budget for it, I'd buy their whole collection without any hesitation...
(all the pics are from Style.com)

13 comments:

  1. hey ya, what´s up.
    i loved all the outfits..
    kisees, u are always welcome in my blog

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos!!
    thanks for the visit ~~

    have a Beautiful day :)
    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bottega veneta too. Their designs are really inspiring!

    http://jeadorefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, BV.... If only I could afford it, my wardrobe will be 90% BV. :) They are beautiful and timeless and oh, those bags.... It's my dream to get one, any, as long as its BV. :) Do I sound obsessed or just madly in love, I wonder? :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely collection! I could never own it either :'(

    Don't you just love those large pockets on that white dress!! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I love your blog!!

    Hugs,

    Bug
    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so simple, but one of my fave fashion show...


    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bags are what catching my eye here 0_O

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so simple and elegant* my definition of fashion*

    ReplyDelete
  9. i adore bv too, shame about the prices :(

    ReplyDelete