Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Length matters



I've been wearing maxi dresses whenever I was able to this past summer, and I absolutely love the look. It's comfy, it looks great and at least here, it sets you apart from all the girls wearing super-short mini-skirts in a positive way.

So I'm dying to find some maxi dresses for winter as well. Since I'm completely obsessed with these dresses I can't possibly wait until next summer to wear the look again.

But are there any maxi dresses appropriate for winter out there? I'm finding it so hard to find any...
(pics from Gossip Girl Insider and Style.com)

9 comments:

  1. All those maxi dresses looks nice here!
    I saw a few at Stravidarius,do you have it there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long and flowy..perfect for winter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. maxi dresses are awesome, blake lively wears them really well:) and tahnks so much for dropping by my blog, i appreciate it!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never wear maxi dresses because I'm short and worried that they'll virtually swallow me whole - but I adore the way they look on Blake.

    I'm not sure if there ary any winter-ized maxi dresses; but perhaps you could add a cute cropped cardigan, or a shawl to make your maxis more fall/winter friendly? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! pair a thicker one with a fitted leather jacket xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. maxi dresses are lovely, they make you look very feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm i never thought of the maxi dress for the wintertime i say go for it .. hope you find one ... not for me though those maxi dresses. im far too tiny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there-yes, maxi dresses are so elegant and stylish, a real year round winner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been brave enough to wear a maxi dress b/c I'm short. =(
    But i'm sure they'll look great in the winter too!

    ReplyDelete