Saturday, October 31, 2009

Virtual catwalk: Best of Scandinavia




I haven't been posting pics of fabulously fashionable Scandinavians for a while, mostly because it has been hard for me to relate to what they are wearing at the moment.

You see, up until yesterday it was still incredibly hot and humid where I live, so feeling inspired by thick clothes intended for fall and winter was rather hard. But yesterday, the rain, which is what we call winter here, came!

So... may I introduce you to: Donna Sandra, Sofia, Helene and Johanna

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! The fourth one is my favorite!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one!
    The second girl is my favourite, I love her cape.

    See you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second photo of the plaid cape/coat reminds me of the Bonnie Cashin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the 2 first pics !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I love the cozy warm yet chic outfits they're wearing! The chunky knit sweater in the last pic is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, autumn clothes, how lovely it is! i just feel like stockings and skirts and dresses, scarfs and hats, but here it is still abit too hot for that. each year the same story! enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete