Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's that time of year again, part 3



Another idea for an affordable, yet fun and original present. These Russian doll measuring cups for cooking are just too adorable!

I haven't purchased them as the store (Fred Flare) that sells them does not ship to the country I live in, but if they did, I definately would! This is also a gift I would love to recieve myself, to tell you the truth.

Fred Flare also has many other affordable presents, so in case you are shopping online for the holidays, don't forget to check them out!

6 comments:

  1. Why does Fred Flare create so many items that I most likely don't need, but want more than anything else on the planet? J'adore Russian Nesting Dolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LUV and WANT these, they are sooo UNIQUE!:))
    xoxox,
    Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fred Flare doesn't make them, they are just a reseller. "Fred & Friends" is the manufactuer, and there are other e-tailers who can ship internationally. Try Perpetual Kid, Urban Outfitters, or Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cute, i actually saw these in a magazine the other day too. fred flare has such cute stuff. i love the team chuck gossip girl tees!

    ReplyDelete