Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oh happy day


I'm kind of excited today, because I won an auction (on Ebay, of course, where else?) for a Fendi jacket last night. (I'd post pics, but the ones posted on Ebay are not so nice, so I think I'd better take my own pics when the jacket arrives)

It will be my first item of Fendi clothing (I have a Fendi bag already, but no Fendi clothes) so I am excited to try it out. I'm always curious to see the craftmanship, fit and so on, on brands that I am not so familiar with, as I think trying new brands every once in a while makes fashion more fun, instead of just sticking to the same old brands all the time. (Personally, I tend to overdose on H&M and Celine)

I'm also dying to get something branded Hermés, Bottega Veneta and/or Lulu Guinness into my collections. But considering the prices of Hermés and Bottega Veneta I think the most likely scenario is that something signed Lulu will be the next addition...

(the Fendi logo can be found here)

4 comments: