Friday, December 11, 2009

New purchase

I've been thinking about getting a studded bag for a while now. But since a bag with studs might be something I might find myself quite sick of soon (it is one of those super-trendy items you just HAVE to have one moment, and that you can't stand the next, after all) I didn't want to buy something high end.

You see, I think it's a waste of money to spend a lot of money one something you will just be using for a few months ago, so I've been checking out bags on Ebay instead, and in stores around the area where I live. And a few days ago I found my first studded bag!

It's not too crazy, it's a bit plain even, but that's exactly why I like it... studs are enough as it is, you don't need a weird shape or color to go with them as well... (You can close the entire zipper though, I was just too lazy not to do it when I took the photo!)

3 comments: