Sunday, January 31, 2010

Arm Candy





I love this new Alexander McQueen bag (he calls it Faithful, by the way, which I think is a really sweet name for a bag!). It's just so simple, yet special. You could use it every day, yet still have something that really stands out.

I actually don't know anything about McQueen bags, since I don't own one myself (all I have so far is some of his gorgeous scarves), but this bag really looks like it's longing to belong to my bag collection...

(pics from Net-a-porter)

4 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is right...

    So perfect ;)

    faris

    ReplyDelete
  2. this bag is stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic and versatile... I love the color and the top handle! I think bags are the only thing I don't have from this designer, but I'm sure they're as well made as the rest of his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. That is actually my dream bag!!

    ReplyDelete