Monday, September 13, 2010

Today I'm loving...

... another cardigan, surprise, surprise! (Don't worry, I am well aware of the fact that all these cardigans are getting pretty predictable, I'll stop soon, I swear!)

I have always had a thing for owls, they are so wise and cute, so it is really hard to resist this cute cardigan, even though I know I have no good reason what so ever to get it. It is pretty useless and not timeless in any way, but it is just so cute!

And shouldn't all girls get a few items just because of their cuteness from time to time too?

6 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love ski-inspired sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely - a few super cute pieces never hurt anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI JAY! Thanks for coming by for some pearl fun! Your blog is so gorgeous! Enjoy all these fun accessories that make us swoon! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! :)

    ~ http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete