Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Could these be for me?

I have owned maybe 2 pairs of pants that had patterns during my life. I am a bit of a risk taker when it comes to fashion, and I have been even more so in the past, but when it comes to patterned pants, I have always stayed away. It just doesn't feel like "me", more like something really outrageous people and models would wear.

But I have to say that Isabel Marant makes even these patterned red pants look cool.

But I still don't know... These pants look cool in pics, but would they really look cool on me as well? It's so hard to tell!

1 comment:

  1. I'm usually pretty hesitant when it comes to patterns-I stick to classics like stripes, polka dots and the occasional floral. These look killer, but also a little busy-definitely a HANDLE WITH CARE print!

    ReplyDelete