Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Busy bride

First of all, thanks for all the lovely compliments on my wedding Louboutins, I really appreciate it. There is nothing like fullfilling a dream you have had for years by finally getting what you wanted to have for so long, I highly recommend it, no matter what your material dreams may be.

Now, if I could just get a Hermes-bag for my birthday too... ;)

Second of all, getting married means you are busy for weeks before the wedding, which I never realized. I thought the week before might be stressful, but not a whole month before. So I am certainly keeping busy with various wedding related tasks, and to make it worse, I also need to sort out my finances rather quickly, for two reasons:
1. I recently opened a small business (nothing fashion related, I am afraid. Not yet anyway!), and in order to expand it, you need all your paperwork to be in perfect order, you need to fill out so many tax forms, take care of irs extensions and much more. I have been putting this off for ages, but I realized I might have to pass up on some really nice business opportunities only because I've been lazy, which is really stupid, so I need to get everything back on track.

2. We are thinking of buying a house or an apartment of our own after the wedding, and in order to do this, you need to take care of all kinds of paperwork as well.

So here I am, basically sitting in a big mess (for now, I hope it will be sorted out soon) of wedding dresses, wedding shoes, papers and files, but I am pretty sure everything will be finished on time.

And all I am wondering is: How do all the brides in movies and tv-shows have time to get cold feet right before the wedding? I've never been busier in my entire life!

No comments:

Post a Comment