Thursday, July 14, 2011

Midnight shopping

I finally ordered something from one of the online sales. (I simply haven't had the time to go through all the sales items on most of them yet)
This is what I got, from ASOS. (Not all of the items I got are on sale, but a lot of them are)
Some cute socks... (I always prefer to buy basic stuff like that on sale, since you always need socks, but I don't want to spend a fortune on them)
Some leggings, in basic black, because I always need those...

Some red skinny jeans, because I have been wanting to get a pair of those for a long time now.

Some beauty products from Anatomicals...
A skin protectant (8 hour cream) from Elizabeth Arden...
And last but not least, cute black sandals with hearts on them, from Melissa (you know that brand that makes shoes that smell so nice).
Now I just need to look through the other sales as well...

2 comments:

  1. Love those red skinnies-I need a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all, so lovely...love the red jeans


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete