Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oh no!

Remember how I told you I got a new pair of Dior sunglasses back in February? Well, I loved those sunglasses and have been wearing them constantly since the sun started coming out this year. But I broke them today, on the bus, since someone pushed me, causing them to fall down on the floor, right when people were getting off the bus. It all happened so fast, there was really nothing I could possibly do about it.

So now I need to get a new pair again. I know I want a pair of designer frames again, since I was so happy with these, and have been very happy with my other designer pairs (mostly Chloe and Cavalli), possibly even another pair from Dior, or maybe from Marc Jacobs, whose sunglasses I have been dying to try anyway. So maybe it's not such a bad thing after all? I am getting a new pair out of it, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment