Saturday, August 6, 2011

Today I'm loving...

... the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 collection.

Now, Dolce & Gabbana is usually not one of my favorite brands, even though they have had some very nice collections in the past as well, of course.
But I saw this ad in a magazine I was looking through the other day, and became curious:
You see, I have always been a sucker for lace, and I thought it looked like they would have tons of lace pieces in their collection again. And yes, they have been using lace in their new collection. But with a modern twist, and in ways you haven't seen before.

I love both these looks!

And besides all the gorgeous lace (somewhat a Dolce & Gabbana trademark), they are also adding a lot of stars to their pieces, which really makes them stand out as well.

So yes, I would say Dolce & Gabbana did a very good job with their latest collection indeed! Thumbs up!

(the first pic is from Your Style N Trend)

No comments:

Post a Comment