Monday, October 31, 2011

My latest buy

... was kind of scary I guess, since it has a snake pattern, but not nearly scary enough for Halloween! I still thought I would share it with you guys though:

It's a pair of flats called Borneo, by the brand Dune (which I am not at all familiar with, but I guess I will be soon).
I got them on ASOS, since I am kind of intrigued by the snake trend you see a lot at the moment, but I don't really like snake patterns on clothes or bags, so to add it on shoes was the only option, really!

3 comments:

  1. I heart those shoes - the snake print is adorbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not too big on snake prints either, but if the print's not too big or too 'in your face', I guess it could work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flats! Dune is a pretty popular shoe store here in the UK. Their stuff isn't bad - I'm sure you'll love your flats. I only dare to wear snakeskin on shoes too.

    ReplyDelete