Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wedding preparations... again!

As you may know, I got married earlier this year. But now it seems I will be planning another wedding! One of my closests friends is getting married, you see, and since she liked my wedding so much, she wants me to help her planning hers as well.
We have already been checking out dresses, custom envelopes and invitations, wedding shoes and soon we will start looking for venues as well.

And to be honest, I have to say that planning someone else's wedding is much more fun than planning your own! With my own wedding I was stressed that I wouldn't find the perfect place, the shoes I wanted, the perfect dress and so on (Of course it all worked out in the end, but I didn't know that when I was looking and nothing felt right)
With someone else's wedding, you don't feel the same stress and can just enjoy yourself. Plus, in my case I get to be the one who's already done it, and knows best, hehe.

(pic from Amy Antoinette)

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post on wedding preparations. It is very daunting task but at the same time it is very exciting too. If you start planning your special day early then it will be quite enjoyable. We will tie the knot in June 2018 and have already booked the best LA venue and hired the planner as well.

    ReplyDelete