Friday, February 3, 2012

Trend I am loving

Mint green has always been one of my favorite colors, together with blue. So I am obviously thrilled that this color is going to be a hot trend this spring and summer, since it will make it easier for me to get some new mint green pieces.

Some adorable ones I have seen for the upcoming season are:
 this Versace silk scarf
this Kenneth Jay Lane necklace
this lace skater dress from ASOS
this Rare dress that is partly mint green and partly black
these flats from Topshop.

Some of the designers that have featured mint green in their collections for Spring 2012 are Elie Saab:


and Jil Sander.

So I would definitely recommend everyone to look into this shade for the upcoming season, and I really look forward to getting some new mint green pieces myself!

(the last pics are from Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment