Friday, March 16, 2012

My latest purchases

So I am still working on finding the perfect mint green pieces to add to my wardrobe, but I did find a tank top and a pair of crochet flats (not something I usually wear, but I decided I should give it a try) in a rather similar color in H&M yesterday that I ended up getting:
I would say this color is more aqua than mint green though (at least in real life, I am not sure it comes across on the photo), but it's also a pretty cute and summery color, I think. So I am pleased with this as well!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful color! Lovely pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely seeing a lot of mint colors this spring. cute pieces ~ hope you find your ideal pieces soon!

    Thank u for stopping by my blog. see you around!
    xxx
    Gi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to rock mint this summer. Those crochet flats are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete