Monday, March 26, 2012

Shopped: Floral blazer and pants from ASOS

So floral prints are all the rage this season, and since I know florals are also timeless and come back into fashion on a regular basis, I decided to get some new key pieces with florals on them. Since I got an email from ASOS (one of my favorite online stores, for those of you who have missed this) today about their 20 % sale on selected pieces, I thought it would be a great opportunity to pick something with florals on it there.

In the end, I chose this floral blazer:
And these matching pants:
Because I love matchy stuff, it's as simple as that!

I am even thinking of getting the matching skirt and clutch as well, but I haven't really decided about that yet. We'll see. The sale is still on until the rest of the week, so I have some time to decide.

The only thing I am hoping for now is that the print looks cool in real life too. The problem with prints is that they can easily look kind of cheap if not done right, so let's hope this is not the case here!

No comments:

Post a Comment