Friday, June 29, 2012

Next challenge: Looking for bridesmaids dresses

If you have been reading this blog for a while, you know that I got married last year. But that doesn't mean that I never have to deal with wedding related things again, of course. A friend of mine is getting married this winter, and I am helping her plan her wedding, and I will also be a bridesmaid at her wedding. So now I am looking for bridesmaid dresses.

And wow, that is really hard! Not only do the dresses have to fit the theme of the wedding, they also have to fit a blonde (me) and three brunettes. Some of us do not want to show a lot of cleavage, others do not want to expose their knees... there are so many issues to take into consideration. And I used to think it was hard to shop for myself! It really is nothing compared to shopping for myself and three others.

But at least there are a lot of really cute bridesmaid dresses out there. So I think I should be able to find something eventually... And if nothing else, I do run into quite a lot of dresses that I can get just for myself while doing this as well!

(pic from Best dresses for wedding)

1 comment:

  1. There are so many options to choose from! Loving the pastel colors of those dresses in the image.

    ReplyDelete