Friday, August 17, 2012

Started shopping for fall

If you are into fashion and like adding new trends to your wardrobe each season, you probably know by now that it is generally a good idea to start shopping for a new season as soon as the new stuff starts arriving to the stores, because at least all the good stuff tends to sell out pretty fast in the beginning of a season. Which is pretty much now, for the Fall 2012 season.

So I must admit I have already started shopping for the upcoming fall. Today, I ordered two spiked moto jackets from Forever 21, for instance.


I just love the spike details, and leather jackets in general. I actually have several black leather jackets already, but not one in taupe, so that felt like a nice addition to the colors in my wardrobe.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, those spike moto jackets are awesome - what a great find! I love the beige/taupe color!! :)

    ReplyDelete