Friday, October 19, 2012

Shopped lately

Of course you shop a lot when you travel, and I have actually been shopping at home a bit recently too. And while I have posted pics of some of the things I bought on my other blogs, the items I have been getting have not been shown on this blog. So in case you are curious, keep reading (and see some links to posts about the items in my other blogs as well, in case you want to read reviews and know more about them).

Chinese silk shoes, from China. Several different kinds, of course.


BB cream (my first!)
A new Longchamp Le Pliage bag
A skull bag. Not an Alexander McQueen one, but I like this one too!



Lace flats.
Studded trainers.
Hologram jeans.
The awesome Dior Addict Lip Maximizer.
Weird Asian face masks. Can't wait to try these actually!
Several Soap and Glory products. (My new skin care favorite brand!) I've reviewed some of them already, here, here and here.




But even with all this shopping lately, I still need to do some more. My fall wardrobe isn't quite what I hoped it would be by now, you see, since I focused mostly on shoes and beauty products while shopping recently, you see.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... i adore the chinese silk flats. I have never seen anything like them! I tend to shop when i travel, it's baaaaad-

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha weird Asian face masks are the best!

    ReplyDelete