Sunday, November 18, 2012

My new skinny jeans

I am really into lace patterns on pants lately. Which is really not that surprising, since I've always been a huge fan of lace in any shape or form. But despite all the many, many lace items I've owned, I don't think I've ever owned a pair of lace jeans.

And I still won't, but I just ordered a pair of patterned skinny jeans from ASOS, that really have a pattern that remind me a lot of lace. Which is really more practical than actual lace anyway.

Now I just want to find a similar, all black pair, and my craving for lace look pants will be fulfilled for a while!

3 comments:

  1. those skinnies are gorgeous
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these coming out in stores and they look so pretty! It's subtle and probably more easier to take care of than actual lace pants which would probably snag on everything.

    ReplyDelete