Sunday, January 6, 2013

My new Missoni scarf has arrived!

Remember how I was so excited about the Missoni scarf I got over at The Outnet a while ago? Well, I am still pretty excited, because now it has arrived, and it is absolutely adorable in real life too!



Over all, I was pleased with The Outnet too, I guess I should write a more thorough review on them though. So no more on that for now.
But I definitely think I will be getting some more Missoni scarves from them, they have other color combos too, after all! And I'm hooked!

7 comments:

  1. I love Missoni pattern!! Enjoy ur scarf!!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love accessorizing my outfit with scarves as well;-) http://divadesle.blogspot.com. Would love for you to check out my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scarf! I've always dreamed of having a piece from Missoni :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf doll!*
    Beautiful!*

    xXx

    luxachic.com

    ReplyDelete