Sunday, March 17, 2013

Getting into shape

This time of year I am trying to get into better shape, like so many others I assume? Because what motivates you more than all those new spring and summer garments, that are just a bit more see through and tight than your winter outfits? (Or is that just me?)

Since I know how hard it can be to motivate yourself when you are trying to get into better shape, I thought I would share some of the things that I plan to do to motivate myself. You never know, maybe one of my readers will find these tips useful too?

First of all, I found this image, that I found over at Pinterest very inspirational:
I also plan to use an automated program, like Emeals and their healthy meal program (check this out if you want to know more about those programs, or follow Emeals on Facebook), to track what I am eating. Because I am kind of lazy when it comes to meal planning, so any help I can get on that is great for me!

I also plan to start giving myself "workout tips", which is a concept that is completely new to me, but I really liked the idea when I first read about it on Pinterest (where the image is from as well).
It's basically giving yourself $1 after every workout, and once you are in the shape you want to be, or when the tips have really added up, you can buy some nice clothes, hopefully in your new size, or suited to your new figure, for them! So simple, but so effective, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment