Friday, March 1, 2013

Shopped: ASOS wide leg scarf print pants

I've been wearing mostly skinny jeans and pants for a long time now, so it feels a bit weird to even consider other types of pants for me. I guess I just feel a skinny cut suits my body type the best. But I really liked these wide leg pants, with a really nice scarf print, so I decided to make an exception for them:


I think they will look cute over the summer with a black tank top and maybe even flip flops? And I feel strangely happy that I ventured outside of my pants comfort zone for a change, let's just hope I feel as good about it as I do now when the pants actually arrive too!

(the pants are available over at ASOS)

1 comment:

  1. Great pants! It is definitely perfect for summer. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete