Saturday, June 8, 2013

Shopped: 2 new Paul's Boutique items from ASOS

I wrote about my new Paul's Boutique bag and my new Paul's Boutique wallet a while ago, and I was so happy with both the bag and the wallet (see an image of it below) that I decided to get some more stuff from this brand.
Since it's summer, I wanted something with a more summery feel, and when I saw that this zig zag bag was also on sale, I knew I had found the perfect candidate for my next Paul's Boutique purchase:


And since I am a big fan of matching sets, I also decided to get the matching wallet:

Let's hope I like this new set as much as my previous Paul's Boutique set when it arrives! I must say I have been getting quite a lot of compliments for my current Paul's Boutique set, so not only do I love it myself, everyone else seems to be a big fan of my Paul's Boutique items too! So these items were definitely good purchases!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is a marvelous bag !
    The color and print are outstanding :)

    ReplyDelete