Friday, January 9, 2015

What a great way to start the weekend!

My weekend started in a great way this week, since not only did my husband return from a business trip he had been on, he also brought presents, both for me and the little one. Some of those presents were eatable, and sadly now gone, but the present from Furla I got still remains:
It happened to be a very simple and very chic black handheld bag from the brand, which happens to be a brand I adore anyway. (So much so that my husband has given me presents from this brand in the past as well, including last year)

I don't know if it's because of the season, but I am really into dark, simple pieces when it comes to accessories right now, as opposed to the colorful and trendy versions that I usually go for. They just seem more timeless somehow. Or maybe I am just growing up?

Hope everyone will have a great weekend, no matter how it started for you!

3 comments:

  1. Your husband is so sweet to bring presents. The black bag is gorgeous. Have a great week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag doll!*
    Love it!*

    xXx
    luxachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Furla bag! Perfect for everyday life!

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete