Friday, April 15, 2016

Some more photos from my trip to Hong Kong

I have mentioned my trip to Hong Kong in 2 previous posts, but since I am about to set off on another trip (to France this time, so I am sure both the dining and the shopping will be amazing!), I thought I would share some last photos from my trip there, that I intended to post ages ago, but somehow I forgot.

First of all, if you have never been to Hong Kong, let me tell you the shopping there is amazing!







And the hotels are too!
I stayed at the Langham Hotel, which was just amazing!

I especially liked these charming statues in their lobby, I wished they were for sale so I could have brought them home with me!


Hong Kong was definitely a wonderful experience in every way, I can't wait to go back there!

No comments:

Post a Comment